Tracks 2.6.0 ends the support for Ruby 2.5 and brings support for Ruby 3.0. It also contains numerous dependency upgrades including security upgrades and fixes some other bugs.
Ruby versions below 2.6 are not supported. This release of Tracks is tested on Ruby versions 2.6, 2.7 and 3.0.
- Ruby 3.0 is now supported.
- Support obsidian links in notes.
- No longer supporting EOL Ruby 2.5.
- Fix Docker image functionality in certain cases.
- Lots of dependencies have been upgraded.
- Fixed some error messages in import.
- Fixed import in the Docker image.
- Footer shows the Git version hash and date in the Docker image
- Finnish (by maintainer Jyri-Petteri ”ZeiP” Paloposki)
- Turkish (thanks Burak Ekseli!)
- Spanish (thanks Francisco Serrador!)
Thanks to the contributors of this version:
- Jyri-Petteri “ZeiP” Paloposki
- Fracisco Serrador
- Burak Hüseyin Ekseli
We gladly welcome any contributions and help you can offer. Get started!