Tracks 2.3.0 has been released! This version brings a few small changes to the UI, many bug fixes, and some major under-the-hood upgrades and refactors.
Tracks is now running on Rails 4.1. Ruby 1.8.7 is no longer supported, but this release of Tracks is fully tested on Ruby 1.9.3, 2.0.0, and 2.1.
- You can select to group todos on the home page by context or by project (using the view menu). This also works for tag page, the project page, the tickler and the context page
- You can now change the state of a context to closed
- Czech locale has been renamed from cz to cs to follow ISO standards
- Added Russian locale (@AlexStein)
- The toggle-notes and toggle-collapsed-containers have been moved into the view menu.
- Numerous bug fixes