Main new features:
- Updated to run on Rails 0.9.x
- You can now add next actions to a particular Project on the Project page. This makes it easy to add a load of next actions while you’re thinking about a particular project.
- A rudimentary login system, which password protects all the main files.
- Feeds; there’s a fairly basic RSS feed, and a plain text feed so that you can use GeekTool’s magic to display all your next actions on the desktop (thanks to Daniel Von Fange for the idea).
- User-settable date format. I was previously being rather dictatorial and inconsistent by forcing YYYY-MM-DD format to enter the dates, and displaying it as DD-MM-YYYY format. Now you can choose your own format, and this is used for both entry and display.
- Uses RedCloth 3.0 for the markup in the notes field. This gives you the best of both worlds by allowing both Textile and Markdown markup.
- Various bits of tidying up, bug fixes and improvements (and probably many more bugs added!)