Tracks 2.5.0 has finally been released! This new version brings a new default color scheme, dependency upgrades and smaller changes to the UI along with some bug fixes.
Tracks is now running on Rails 6.0. Ruby versions below 2.5 are no longer supported. This release of Tracks is fully tested on Ruby 2.6.
- .skip-docker file has been replaced with .use-docker, see upgrading.md for details.
- Added email, last login, creation and update time to the user model.
- Added terms of service and email fields to the signup form. The TOS link is defined in site.yml, see config/site.yml.tmpl.
- New, lighter default color scheme. The black color scheme is also available for selection in the user preferences. Default theme can be set in site.yml.
- Added a help page to the ? menu linking to online help assets.
- Allow the user to remove their own account.
Thanks to the contributors of this version:
- Jyri-Petteri “ZeiP” Paloposki
- Matt Rogers,
- Michal Koutný,
- Usman Iqbal,
- Jan-Yves Ruzicka,
- Misho and
- Utsav Sethi
We gladly welcome any contributions and help you can offer. Get started!